Keystone Auctions LLC specializes in auctioning of:
Antiques, Fine Art, Fine and Quality Costume Jewelry, Gold, Sterling Silver, US Coins, Currency, Americana, Folk Art-Trade Signs, Collections, Furniture, Period Furniture, Military Items (Antique Firearms, Swords, Bayonets, Civil War, WWI & WWII Memorabilia), Fine Porcelain, Toys, Cast Iron, Political Items, Model Trains, Pressed Tin Toys, Real Estate (Houses and Entire Households) & Much Much More! (Image is our auction house at 218 E. Market St., York, PA, 17403)
Auction Saturday, March 23, 2019. 9 a.m. (onsite and online)
- Doors open at 8 a.m. for more preview and to get bid cards.
- Preview Friday, March 22, 2019. 1pm – 5pm or by appointment.
Almost 700 lots including a variety of Stickley (over a dozen pieces), Harden, and Herman Miller furniture, quality hand knotted/made rugs Chinese, Bakhtiari Persian, Bokhara, Turkomani and more, 1837 Streibig coverlet, artwork including oil on canvas by Munoz, Szegvary, Raudensky, Harting and more, lamps, musical instruments/violin, melodeon, porcelain items, weather vane, pocket watches, wrist watches and jewelry, zippos, pens, stamps, fur, coins, pin backs, advertising items, Steiff bears and Stieff silver spoons, clocks, collectibles and more.
Location: 218 East Market Street, York Pa 17403. Q & A 717-755-8954.
See the Upcoming Auction page for future auctions. CLICK HERE
We Can Consign and Promote Your Estate Items!
Keystone Auctions LLC is York Pennsylvania’s leading-edge auction company (Auction House). We use the latest technology to bring together thousands of bidders on auction day. If you are selling a significant collection or just a few valuable items, Garrett Klinger will construct an auction designed to maximize the exposure of your items. Gary, York Pennsylvania’s Auctioneer, has an extensive background in Antiques & Art. With Gary’s Marketing background, you will be sure to get a plan designed to maximize your return. Gary is a second generation antique dealer and is knowledgeable in all aspects of the auction industry as well as retail and wholesale trade. He knows the antique market and has the knowledge, background, and resources to market your antiques and valuables to their fullest potential.
Keystone Auctions LLC has sold millions of dollars worth of products for deaccessioning museums, historical societies, estate lawyers, business collectors, antique dealers and your everyday homeowner. Keystone Auctions LLC services the York, Lancaster, Reading, Gettysburg, Philadelphia, Devon, Media, Chester Springs, Downingtown areas in Pennsylvania as well as Baltimore, MD and Washington D.C. metro areas.
Keystone Auctions LLC is a full-service auction company, offering professional pickups and moving, whether you’re selling one item, need an entire house cleanout or want an onsite auction. See our Services tab for more information.
Call Keystone Auctions Today to Schedule an Appointment
Items We Auction
Advertising & General Store Items
Tobacco & cigar advertising, Coca-Cola, soda pop advertising, Country store displays, oil and gas station signs, advertising calanders, pin-ups, candy counter jars, and more
Art – Fine, Folk, & Pop Art
- Fine Art – Impressionism, Abstract & Modernism in various mediums including watercolors, oil paintings, prints, bronze & marble sculptures, drawings, lithographs, silver, copper, and photography.
- Folk Art – Redware’s Graffito, blue decorated stoneware, chalkware, spatterware, wood carvings, whimseys, treenware, decoys, Frakturs, scrimshaw, watercolors, paint decorated, quilts, rugs, weathervanes, iron, trade signs, walking sticks or cane collections and many other oddities.
- Pop Art – Movies, cultural objects, comic book art, comic strip art, advertising, and design art, science fiction, technology, architectural and movie posters.
Asian/Oriental Works of Art
- Oriental Ceramics & Jewelry – Antique Blue ceramics, Blue White, Famille Verte, Famille Rose, Japanese Imari, Canton, Satsuma, snuff bottles, jade jewelry, figures, chops, and forms.
- Oriental Metal-ware & Military Items & Weapons – Cloisonne, bronze or brass, figure vases and bowls, Samurai swords, knives, and helmets.
- Textiles & Art – kimonos, robes, Chinese, Persian & Oriental carpets, rugs & mats, gouache on paper, rice paper watercolors, fans, woodcuts, woodblocks, room dividers & screens.
- All types of furniture including chests of drawers, bookcases, highboys, chairs, blanket chests, dower’s chests, marble tops, sideboards, dressers, tables, bookcases, buffets, corner cupboards, dining room sets, bedroom sets and China cabinets.
- Period Furniture – American, English & Continental, including William and Mary, Queen Anne, Georgian, Regency, Windsor, Chippendale, Sheraton, Federal, Empire and Victorian.
- Modern Furniture (Mid-Century) – Interested in unique forms and designs by known makers such as George Nakashima, Vladimir Kagan, Molly Gregory, Paul McCobb, Herman Miller as well as unknown makers.
- Designer Furniture – Good clean reproduction and style furniture by various makers including but not limited to Pennsylvania House, Ashley, Ethan Allen, Copeland Furniture Manufacturing Company, Baker Furniture Company, Herman Miller, Lane Furniture Company Durham, Drexel Heritage, Stickley, Alfresco Lifestyles and many others.
Military Items & Sporting Items
- Military Items – Uniforms, swords, helmets, bayonets, knives, photographs, insignia, medals, buttons, bullets, artillery rounds, trench art, military related books, armor, maps, souvenirs, Nazi items, Revolutionary War items, Civil War items, letters, log books, Spanish American War items, Korea, Vietnam and contemporary military items.
- Sporting Items – Duck & Fish decoys, early fishing licenses, fly rods, fishing reels, fishing lure and tackle boxes.
Pottery & Porcelain
British, French, German & American – Meissen, Spode, Staffordshire, Minton, Lowsestoff, Delft, Liverpool, Derby, Chelsea, Belleek, Worchester, Flight & Barr, Wedgewood, Sevres, Berlin Porcelain, KPM Porcelain, Vienna, Liverpool, Tucker, creamware, Mason, yellowware, pearlware, salt-glazed, mochaware, stoneware, faience, Majolica, Herend, Pfaltzgraff and more.
Jewelry, Silver, Watches, Pocket Watches, & Clocks
- Jewelry – Estate Jewelry & Silver. Keystone Auctions LLC takes the time to sort jewelry items and has large stones inspected by certified gemologists to correctly identify the items and allow competitive bidding to sell for more than a jeweler would. We sell jewelry, 10K, 14K, 18k gold, crystal, sterling silver flatware, costume jewelry, diamonds, sapphires, rubies, opals, garnets, emeralds, and pearls. Selling in all forms including rings, necklaces, pins, bracelets, lockets and enamel boxes.
- Costume Jewelry – Don’t discount your costume jewelry! Keystone Auctions LLC has buyers for costume jewelry such as rhinestone, crystal, earrings, necklace by named brand makers and others. Highlights include Tiffany, Gorham, Schreiner, Miriam Haskell, Joan Crawford and much more.
- Watches, Pocket Watches & Clocks – In this day of cell phones believe it or not Keystone Auctions LLC has a market for watches, pocket watches and clocks ranging from RR Pocket Watches, Hamilton, Rolex, Gucci, wrist watches to Grandfather Clocks. We can market these items to the world’s highest bidders.
Toys, Trains, & Pop Culture Items
- Toys – Mechanical Banks, Banks, wind-up toys, Star Wars, tin litho toys, pressed steel cars and trucks, Hot Wheels, juke boxes, marbles, coin operated machines, Matchbox cars, vending machines, robots, gum ball machines, dolls and more.
- Trains – Lionel, American Flyer, MTB-model trains, Bachman, LGB-model trains, USA trains, Marx, Brass, live steamers and more.
- Pop Culture Items – Comic books, premiums, pins, character items, move items.
- Sports Memorabilia – Baseball cards, baseball bats, early football, signed items, posters, letters, and photographs.
Coins & Currency
- US currency in all denominations including Morgan silver dollars, proof sets, gold & silver coins, silver certificates, large cents, mercury dimes, and coins as well as foreign coins.
Other items we auction are medical items and bags, firefighters helmets, police memorabilia, nautical, boating and sailing items, scientific and automotive collectibles, early Christmas. Plus instruments including guitars, violins, string instruments, trumpets, horns, flutes and wind instruments.
Automobiles and Real Estate, leather bound books, maps, books, postcards, ephemera, buttons, and much much more.