Keystone Auctions LLC specializes in auctioning: Antiques, Fine Art, Fine and Costume Jewelry, Gold, Sterling Silver, US Coins, Americana, Folk Art, Mid-Century and Antique Furniture, Militaria, Porcelain, Toys, Cast Iron, Political Items, Model Trains, Real Estate & Much Much More! Actively working in York, Harrisburg, Lancaster, and Philadelphia, PA, Baltimore, MD, New York NY, and other areas. Call us to consign your items today. 717 755 8954 or 717 850 2513
In an effort to keep staff and customers healthy and reduce the risk of spreading the Coronavirus/COVID-19, PICK UPS, DROP OFFS, AND PREVIEWS will be scheduled by appointment. We will be happy to answer questions or take photographs of items in upcoming auctions. Email requests to email@example.com. Auctions will be ONLINE ONLY unless otherwise noted. Please check back for updates or sign up for our mailing list for notifications (A link to sign up is at the bottom of the bidder’s guide page). NOTE: We ask that you do not come to the auction house if you are sick and please wear a mask when you do come.
Date: Friday, October 4, 2020, 9 a.m., ONLINE ONLY
Over 700 lots with highlights including a rare 19th C Chapotot Paris sterling silver Sundial Compass, a Golay Fils & Stahl Gold Watch with Diamonds on necklace, a custom framed French Tapestry by F. Goya (size 4 ft x 6 ft), a jeweled cinnabar war horse, Bronze portrait bust by Binswanger, Dali Woodcut print, a carved fireplace mantle with Eagle and black marble base, Spode, Royal Doulton, Meissen, Baccarat, Gaudi Welsh, Limoges, Tiffany, Sterling and Gold, Fine and Costume Jewelry, Bronze Medals, Gorham La Scala sterling silver flatware and serving pieces, Early Textiles/old order Amish Quilt, 19th C (including Philadelphia Sheraton Bow Front Chest, painted Stepback Cupboard, lowboy, desk, carpet) and High End 20th C Furniture, Noll-style Tulip dining table, Industrial Sized (+5 ft wide) hammered-copper Range Hood, vintage Ice Cream Countertop Fountain Set, Gottleib Pinball Machine, and more. Note: Some furniture is in our new Chestnut Hill / Philadelphia, PA ware house and available for pick up there by appointment.
Real Estate and Personal Property – On Site LIVE – 2145 Windsor Road, Windsor, PA 17366
Date: SATURDAY, October 17, 2020, 9 a.m.
3 OPEN HOUSES SCHEDULED / or call to make an appointment:
- Sunday, September 27th 1-3 p m
- Sunday, October 4th 1-3 pm
- Friday, October 16th 12 – 2pm
Preview Link and More Details: CLICK HERE
Rare Coins and Currency
Date: Friday, October 23, 2020, 9 a.m. ONLINE ONLY
Vintage Toys from Western to Robots
Date: SATURDAY, October 24, 2020, 9 a.m. LIVE on site (We will have a tent to facilitate social distancing.)
Collectibles and More Furniture
Date: Friday, November 6, 2020, 9 a.m. ONLINE ONLY
Quality Antiques and Collectibles Auction
Date: Friday, September 18, 2020, 9 a.m., COMPLETE – INVOICES SENT – TRANSFER TO SHIPPER STARTING 9/22
Catalog: CLICK HERE
Quality Discovery Auction
Date: August 28, 2020 at 9 am – COMPLETE – INVOICES SENT – TRANSFERS TO SHIPPER STARTING 8/31
Catalog: CLICK HERE
HIGHLIGHTS include Art by Frank English/original watercolor, signed, framed (lot 360), Austin (lot 174), McCaw (lot 354), Francis Elizabeth Diehl (lot 416), Shunkei Yahagi Calligraphy prints (lot 580), oil on canvas, folk art by Callee (lot 470), Asian reverse paintings (lot 460), Neubauers, 19th C oils on canvas, outsider art, and more. Sterling Heirloom Damask Rose Pattern silverware (lot 588) and other sterling including a card case (lot 183), turtle box (lot 109), Zippo (lot 492), Native American, estate, designer, and costume jewelry, plus buttons, bottles, bracelets and brooches, Waterman pens, pocket watches, a variety of logo, Swiss, and Swatch wristwatches, early $ notes and coins, vintage inkwells, desk lamps, and books, knives, bows, and bayonettes, and ephemera, Vintage and other toys including die cast, friction, swivel shot, toy trains, marbles, dolls cradle, Lladros, sheet music, car model kits, postcards, Orvis fly rods, tintypes and comics, Singer Featherweight Sewing machine (lot 464) and other textiles, porcelain and china, cast iron door stops, Waterford goblets, vintage Power Mac G4 computer (lot 88), Furniture including rugs, Queen Anne-style desk, Oak dining room set with Windsor style chairs (lot 196), Chinese style and early chairs, stained glass panels, lamps and more.
Past Auction – Collectibles, Furniture, and Jewelry
AUCTION: Friday, August 14, 2020 – COMPLETE – INVOICES SENT – TRANSFERS TO SHIPPER STARTING 8/17
Catalog: CLICK HERE
Get “lit” with our Shaken Not Stirred Auction with a large collection of cocktail shakers including Culver Clark 22K Gold (lot 325), Raphael and Clark, Hawkes Etched, Fostoria, Cambridge, Chase Gaiety, Heisey, Kut Hing and many more, over two dozen groupings of miniature oil lamps plus pair of MCM Lamps. Other HIGHLIGHTS include approx 600 lots including over a dozen groups of marbles, die cast toys and Barbies NIB, five guitars, a mandolin, and a Mittenwald cello, and Fender neon sign, furniture including a Burlwood Sideboard, a horseshoe chair (lot 526), Art Deco Radio Bar, Marble Top Entrance Table, Berkley and Gay dining set, patio and kitchen sets, dozens of 12, 15, 25 and other cent comics including an original Silver Surfer, postage stamps, postcards, RR related ephemera, Elvis, Annie Oakley, Buffalo Bill, Gone with the Wind, Star Trek, and baseball collectibles, Hummels, Lladros, art glass, clocks and vintage radios, large scale model ship, pipes, cigar silks, silver coins and old notes, decorate your table with fine China such as Franciscan Fremont and Lenox Presidential, Christian Dior flatware, and American Brilliant Cut Glass, art including a John Rogers sculpture, Zimmerman, P. Buckley Moss.
Past Auction – FINE ART, JEWELRY AND FURNITURE AUCTION
AUCTION: Friday, July 24, 9 a.m. COMPLETE – INVOICES SENT – TRANSFERS TO SHIPPER STARTING 7/28
Catalog: CLICK HERE
HIGHLIGHTS Fine Art- abstract original pastel by Henri Goetz, 19th C oil on canvas of Cassandra, art by Kyung Yeun-Chung, Fernando A. Carter, Kid Hosolawat, Ruth Eckstin, Frederic Burnett, Hershberger, Neubauer, R. Miller & others, Fine Collectibles – Art Deco Baccarat, signed paperweights, Meriden Silver Plated Humidor, Burke & James View Camera, Sterling Candelabras, WW2 German & American Militaria, Fine, Costume, & Designer Jewelry, sterling, 14K, coins, china, flatware, quality furniture including period & country furniture, Bombay style chests, PA House, inlaid Chippendale Style table/12 chairs & fine reproduction lowboy, drop leaf tables, rugs, Industrial Hammered Copper Range Hood, Dower Chest & cupboards, pinball machine, Concert Roller organ, “Visible Register” Gasoline Pump & more.
Past Auction – Antiques, Jewelry, Estate Items/Meade and More
AUCTION: Friday, June 26, 2020 COMPLETE – INVOICES SENT – TRANSFERS TO SHIPPER STARTING 6/30
CATALOG CLICK HERE
HIGHLIGHTS: Over 700 lots and Dear Bibliophiles, More books (some from early 1800’s) from the estate of General Meade’s great grandson, a life size carved wood statue of a Native American with feather head dress “Cigar” store display, plus Fine furniture including a MCM Burlwood Sideboard, King-size four poster bed, chairs, desks, early painting of Madonna and Child, artwork by Kyung-Yeun Chung (2 more like the one in our last auction), an 1827 Americana Watercolor sketchbook, 19th C Selsi E. Vion Paris Telescope, a Kas, Corner Cupboards, primitives, 1810 sampler and other textiles, musical instruments (guitars, dulcimer, violin, Slingerland drum set, and more), furniture, lighting, over 30 oriental rugs/carpets from antique to contemporary, estate and costume jewelry, Swarovski, Carolee, Spratling, Yukon Gold, Margot de Taxco, Los Castillo and La Perlita jewelry, cameos, watch works, coins, sterling silver and silver plate, stoneware, jugs and crocks, pond boat and swan, postcards, stamps, advertising items, militaria, Meershaum pipe, Regina musical discs, artwork by Neubauer and Hershberger, Asian art, Meade estate items including family and other paintings, photos, clock, curtains/textiles, and over 50 groupings of early 19th through mid 20th C books covering topics from African safari and man-eaters, Military dress picture books, Napoleon, Churchill, Native Americans, and classic novels with early versions from Dickens, Kipling, and other well-known authors; some first editions, many are inscribed to family members. We also found this 1863 letter (and envelope with wax seal) to Gen. Meade’s SON (John Sergeant Meade 1841-1865) in a stack of papers (Are you able to read the cursive handwriting? Author talks about playing cricket and had an injury that kept him bed ridden for months)! (FYI: If you like PA Civil War history, check out our friend Scott Mingus Sr., local author of many books on Gettysburg LINK).
Highlights from Past Auctions:
- Gen. Meade items from the estate of his great-grandson George Meade Easby – This was an online only auction in April 2020 with our regular platforms Live Auctioneers and Invaluable/Auction Zip and we were proud to be included on a new platform, BidSquare, for our first time to add more eyes to the buying opportunity. We had rare items that sold very well such as an original copy of Alexander Hamilton’s 1797 Observations (such an interesting story aka The Reynolds Pamphlet CLICK HERE and the print copy includes more), Bartram’s Travels (with all its pictures CLICK LINK), two pieces of artwork unsigned but attributed to Corot and Utrillo. Our customers are pleased with their finds and we couldn’t be happier for them! Thanks to our consignors and customers! (Due to COVID-19, pick ups were not possible until May 22 when York County moved to the Yellow Phase, so we can now start scheduling these curbside pickups.)
- We never know what we will get to consign! In our January 25, 2020, we were surprised with this fine oil on canvas of Mary Magdalene which sold for $10,672!
Condition Reports: We try to get to them all and apologize if we were not able to answer yours. Please zoom in pictures to assist. Sometimes we photo a label but do not transcribe that info into the written description. Please refer to the Bidder’s Guide for more buying tips and terms and conditions CLICK HERE.
CONSIGN WITH US / PROMOTE YOUR ESTATE OR COLLECTION WITH KEYSTONE!
Keystone Auctions LLC is York Pennsylvania’s leading-edge auction company (Auction House). We use the latest technology to bring together thousands of bidders around the world on auction day. If you are selling a significant collection, an estate or just a few valuable items, Keystone Auctions LLC will construct an auction designed to maximize the exposure and returns of your items. Keystone Auctions uses research and the expertise of its staff to identify, catalog and properly list, promote, photograph and advertise your items. Keystone Auctions LLC has been in business for over ten year and has sold millions of dollars worth of consignments. Customers include museums, historical societies, executor, executrix, lawyers, business, collectors, antique dealers and homeowners. Keystone Auctions LLC serves South Central Pennsylvania, including Lancaster, Reading, Gettysburg, Philadelphia, Devon, Media, Chester Springs, as well as Baltimore, Maryland, Washington D.C. metro areas. We are a full-service auction company, offering professional pickups and moving, whether you’re selling one fine item, need an entire house cleanout or want an onsite auction. See our Services tab for more information.
Do you want to sell your collection, sell your antiques, sell your mid-century modern, sell military items or sell your jewelry? Consign with Keystone. We can help.
Call Keystone Auctions Today to Schedule an Appointment, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CONSIGN” in the subject or call 717 850 2513
Trending Auction Items
Advertising & General Store Items – Tobacco & cigar advertising, Coca-Cola, soda pop advertising, Country store displays, oil and gas station signs, advertising calendars, pin-ups, candy counter jars, and more
Art – Fine, Folk, & Pop Art
- Fine Art – Impressionism, Abstract & Modernism, in various mediums including watercolors, oil paintings, prints, bronze & marble sculptures, drawings, lithographs, silver, copper, and photography. We subscribe to AskArt to identify listed artists. For example, Fine Art (Wyeth and Schatz)
- Folk Art – Redware’s Graffito, blue decorated stoneware, chalkware, spatterware, wood carvings, whimseys, treenware, decoys, Frakturs, scrimshaw, watercolors, paint decorated, quilts, rugs, weathervanes, iron, trade signs, walking sticks or cane collections and many other oddities.
- Pop Art – Movies, cultural objects, comic book art, comic strip art, advertising, and design art, science fiction, technology, architectural and movie posters.
Asian/Oriental Works of Art
- Oriental Ceramics & Jewelry – Antique Blue ceramics, Blue White, Famille Verte, Famille Rose, Japanese Imari, Canton, Satsuma, snuff bottles, jade jewelry, figures, chops, and forms.
- Oriental Metal-ware & Military Items & Weapons – Cloisonne, bronze or brass, figure vases and bowls, Samurai swords, knives, and helmets.
- Textiles & Art – kimonos, robes, Chinese, Persian & Oriental carpets, rugs & mats, gouache on paper, rice paper watercolors, fans, woodcuts, woodblocks, room dividers & screens.
- Modern Furniture (Mid-Century) – Interested in unique forms and designs by known makers such as George Nakashima, Vladimir Kagan, Molly Gregory, Paul McCobb, Herman Miller.
- Designer Furniture – Good clean reproduction and style furniture by various makers including but not limited to Pennsylvania House, Ashley, Ethan Allen, Copeland Furniture Manufacturing Company, Baker Furniture Company, Herman Miller, Lane Furniture Company Durham, Drexel Heritage, Stickley, Alfresco Lifestyles and many others.
- Many types of furniture including chests of drawers, bookcases, highboys, chairs, blanket chests, dower’s chests, marble tops, sideboards, dressers, tables, buffets, corner cupboards, dining room sets, bedroom sets and China cabinets. Real wood!
- Period Furniture – American, English & Continental, including William and Mary, Queen Anne, Georgian, Regency, Windsor, Chippendale, Sheraton, Federal, Empire and Victorian.
Military Items & Sporting Items
- Military Items – Uniforms, swords, helmets, bayonets, knives, photographs, insignia, medals, buttons, bullets, artillery rounds, trench art, military related books, armor, maps, souvenirs, Revolutionary War items, Civil War items, letters, log books, Spanish American War items, Korea, Vietnam and contemporary military items.
- Sporting Items – Duck & Fish decoys, early fishing licenses, fly rods, fishing reels, fishing lure and tackle boxes. In 2018, an antique turkey caller and a fishing reel each went for over $1,000.
Pottery & Porcelain
- British, French, German & American – Meissen, Spode, Staffordshire, Minton, Lowsestoff, Delft, Liverpool, Derby, Chelsea, Belleek, Worchester, Flight & Barr, Wedgewood, Sevres, Berlin Porcelain, KPM Porcelain, Vienna, Liverpool, Tucker, creamware, Mason, yellowware, pearlware, salt-glazed, mochaware, stoneware, faience, Majolica, Herend, Pfaltzgraff and more.
Jewelry, Silver, Watches, Pocket Watches, & Clocks
- Jewelry – Estate Jewelry & Silver. Keystone Auctions LLC takes the time to sort jewelry items and has large stones inspected by certified gemologists to correctly identify the items and allow competitive bidding to sell for more than a jeweler would. We sell jewelry, 10K, 14K, 18k gold, crystal, sterling silver flatware, costume jewelry, diamonds, sapphires, rubies, opals, garnets, emeralds, and pearls. Selling in all forms including rings, necklaces, pins, bracelets, lockets and enamel boxes.
- Costume Jewelry – Don’t discount your costume jewelry! Keystone Auctions LLC has buyers for costume jewelry such as rhinestone, crystal, earrings, necklace by named brand makers and others. Highlights include Tiffany, Gorham, Schreiner, Miriam Haskell, Hollycraft, Weiss, Coro, ART, and much more.
- Watches, Pocket Watches & Clocks – In this day of cell phones believe it or not Keystone Auctions LLC has a market for watches, pocket watches and clocks ranging from RR Pocket Watches, to brand names like Hamilton and Patek Phillipe one which sold for over $1,000! to Mickey Mouse watches and Grandfather Clocks.
Toys, Trains, & Pop Culture Items
- Rock and Roll and Punk Rock memorabilia, jackets, belt buckles, signatures, clothing, photographs, tickets, guitars, musical instruments,
- Toys – Mechanical Banks, wind-up toys, Star Wars, tin litho toys, Marx, pressed steel cars and trucks, Hot Wheels, marbles, coin operated machines, Matchbox cars, gum ball machines, dolls and more like in demand Japanese Robbie the Robots and Hartland cowboys and horses!
- Trains – Lionel, American Flyer, MTB-model trains, Bachman, LGB-model trains, USA trains, Marx, Brass, live steamers and more.
- Pop Culture Items – Comic books, premiums, pins, buttons, character items, movie items, Big Little Books.
- Sports Memorabilia – Baseball cards, baseball bats, early football, signed items, posters, letters, and photographs.
- Rare Books, Maps, and Ephemera – We use Abe Books to research early and rare books.
Coins & Currency – US currency in all denominations including Morgan silver dollars, proof sets, gold & silver coins, silver certificates, large cents, mercury dimes, and coins as well as foreign coins.
Other items we auction are medical items and bags, vintage firefighters helmets, police memorabilia, nautical, boating and sailing items, scientific and automotive collectibles, early Christmas and Halloween decorations. Plus musical instruments from stringed: including guitars, violins, to wind: trumpets, horns, flutes, and a piano or two.
Automobiles and Real Estate – generally in conjunction with an estate.