Keystone Auctions LLC specializes in auctioning: Antiques, Fine Art, Fine and Costume Jewelry, Gold, Sterling Silver, US Coins, Americana, Folk Art, Mid-Century and Antique Furniture, Militaria, Porcelain/China, Toys, Cast Iron, Political Items, Model Trains, Unique Decorative Items, Real Estate & Much More! Scroll through the pictures for examples.
We work actively in the South Central part of Pennsylvania covering York, Harrisburg, Lancaster, and have an office in Chestnut Hill/Philadelphia, PA area. We welcome consignments from Baltimore, MD, New York, NY, and other areas. CALL US TO TALK ABOUT CONSIGNING. 717 755 8954 or 717 850 2513
In an effort to keep staff and customers healthy, PICK UPS, DROP OFFS, AND PREVIEWS will be scheduled by appointment. We will be happy to answer questions or take photographs of items in upcoming auctions upon request. Auctions will be ONLINE ONLY unless otherwise noted / please register early to ensure approval / new bidders may be called for verification.
Pick Ups are by pre-scheduled appointments. We ask that you wear a mask when you come to the auction house.
Please add our page to your Favorites to easily check back for updates, like our facebook page FB Link, or sign up for our mailing list for notifications (A link to sign up is at the bottom of the bidder’s guide page). [Shipping Note: We transfer paid items to the preferred shipper by default, contact us for pick up or alt shipper arrangements.]
UPCOMING FINE ART AND ANTIQUES AUCTION:
Friday, January 29, 9 a.m. ONLINE ONLY
Catalog Links/Choose Your Preferred Bidding Platform:
Over 600 lots of Fine Art, Antiques, and Collectibles including Antique Rifles including a 1776 Pennsylvania, Fine Art: Remo Farruggio, Haul Hous, Maxfield Parrish, Sehring, Dyer, Zimmerman, Hershberger, Neubauer, Erte, Ned Moulton, Linder, pop art, wood, bronze sculptures, Hehenbosh, Agnes Leger, Michael Garman figures. Clocks: German Gondola Clock Set, French Putti, Porcelain. Musical instruments Wind/Horns and Strings. Kitchen/Dining: Royal Doulton, Franconia Millefleure, and Lenox china and tea services, Japanese charger, French oyster plates, Baccarat/crystal, Loutz, Eckholt, Lalique, Sterling silver by Wallace, Kirk & Son, Paul Storr, dozens of Toby mugs. Fine Clothing: Mink, Fur, Designer Coats including a Gucci coat and purse, belt buckles, buttons, Top Hats, hat pins, vintage and designer purses. Jewelry: 14K gold, estate, designer, Trifari, Tiffany, D. Anderson, MCM, Deco, sterling, religious. Collectibles: marbles/clay, postcards, dozens of stamp lots, vintage photos, Barbies, keys, coins/proof, medals, pinbacks, militaria, razors, cast iron, advertising, patriotic. Vintage Radios. Furniture: roll top desks, settee, Dutch brass chandelier, queen size 4-poster bed, gilt mirrors, stained glass, country store counter display cabinets, painted chairs and more. [Check our Bidder’s Guide for details]
Upcoming Auctions currently listed here: CLICK HERE
SALES TAX NOTE: If you bid on Live Auctioneers, they will add Sales Tax for PA and a dozen other states unless you have your exemption certificate in your LA profile. You may upload it to your account because auction houses cannot remove it and have to email Live Auctioneers to do so: You can upload your resale certificate(s) info to your account profile following these steps:
- Log in to your account at https://www.liveauctioneers.com
- From Account Settings, click on ‘Tax Exemption’
- Under ‘Add New Certificate’, select your state and upload your resale certificate or sales tax permit details
Once approved, your uploaded certificate will be marked as ‘Approved’ under the ‘Tax Exemption’ tab, and your tax exemption status will be applied to all applicable invoices issued through LiveAuctioneers. Please note that providing documentation does not guarantee your tax exemption status on LiveAuctioneers. Their team may request additional information from you in order to complete the verification process.
Highlights from Past Auctions:
- Catalog: CLICK HERE COMPLETE – INVOICES SENT – TRANSFER TO SHIPPER STARTS 1/12.
Catalog: CLICK HERE Auction Complete – Items being transferred to Shipper eff 12/16/20.
Catalog: CLICK HERE COMPLETED – INVOICES SENT – STARTED TRANSFER TO SHIPPER ON 12/1/20
Catalog: CLICK HERE COMPLETED – INVOICES SENT – STARTED TRANSFER TO SHIPPER ON 11/9/20
Coin auction highlights include a 1934A $500 Federal Reserve Note, US Liberty $5 Gold Coins, Liberty Head Half Eagles, Silver Dollars, Silver Caesar Tokens, 1929 Bills, 1880s Silver Dollars plus Commemorative coins, Proof sets, single and groups of Coins in various denominations and dates. COMPLETED CATALOG: CLICK HERE
Catalog: CLICK HERE COMPLETED – INVOICES SENT – STARTED TRANSFER TO SHIPPER 10/27/20
April 2020 – Gen. Meade items from the estate of his great-grandson George Meade Easby
We had rare items that sold very well such as an original copy of Alexander Hamilton’s 1797 Observations (such an interesting story aka The Reynolds Pamphlet CLICK HERE and the print copy includes more), Bartram’s Travels (with all its pictures CLICK LINK), two pieces of artwork unsigned but attributed to Corot and Utrillo. Our customers are pleased with their finds and we couldn’t be happier for them! Thanks to our consignors and customers!
- We never know what we will get to consign! In our January 25, 2020, we were surprised with this fine oil on canvas of Mary Magdalene which sold for $10,672!
- This October 2020, this reticulated demitasse was part of a set of 4 presumed to be made by George Owen and the hammer for the set plus a few other period demitasse was $7,800
Condition Reports: We try to get to them all and apologize if we were not able to answer yours. Please zoom in pictures to assist. Sometimes we photo a label but do not transcribe that info into the written description. Please refer to the Bidder’s Guide for more buying tips and terms and conditions CLICK HERE.
CONSIGN WITH US / PROMOTE YOUR ESTATE OR COLLECTION WITH KEYSTONE!
Keystone Auctions LLC is York, Pennsylvania’s leading auction company (Auction House). We use the latest technology to bring together thousands of bidders around the world on auction day. If you are selling a significant collection, an estate or just a few valuable items, Keystone Auctions LLC will construct an auction designed to maximize the exposure and returns of your items. Keystone Auctions uses research and the expertise of its staff to identify, catalog and properly list, promote, professionally photograph and advertise your items. Keystone Auctions LLC has been in business for over ten years and has sold millions of dollars worth of consignments. Customers include museums, historical societies, executor, executrix, lawyers, business, collectors, antique dealers and homeowners. Keystone Auctions LLC serves South Central and Eastern Pennsylvania as well as Baltimore, Maryland, New York, and Washington D.C. metro areas. We are a full-service auction company, offering professional pickups and moving, whether you’re selling one fine item, need an entire house cleanout or want an onsite auction. See our Services tab for more information.
Call Keystone Auctions Today to Schedule an Appointment, or send an email to email@example.com with “CONSIGN” in the subject or call 717 850 2513
Trending Auction Items
Advertising & General Store Items – Tobacco & cigar advertising, Coca-Cola, soda pop advertising, Country store displays, oil and gas station signs, advertising calendars, pin-ups, candy counter jars, and more
Art – Fine, Folk, & Pop Art
- Fine Art – Impressionism, Abstract & Modernism, in various mediums including watercolors, oil paintings, prints, bronze & marble sculptures, drawings, lithographs, silver, copper, and photography. We subscribe to AskArt to identify listed artists. For example, Fine Art (Wyeth and Schatz)
- Folk Art – Redware’s Graffito, blue decorated stoneware, chalkware, spatterware, wood carvings, whimseys, treenware, decoys, Frakturs, scrimshaw, watercolors, paint decorated, quilts, rugs, weathervanes, iron, trade signs, walking sticks or cane collections and many other oddities.
- Pop Art – Movies, cultural objects, comic book art, comic strip art, advertising, and design art, science fiction, technology, architectural and movie posters.
Asian/Oriental Works of Art
- Oriental Ceramics & Jewelry – Antique Blue ceramics, Blue White, Famille Verte, Famille Rose, Japanese Imari, Canton, Satsuma, snuff bottles, jade jewelry, figures, chops, and forms.
- Oriental Metal-ware & Military Items & Weapons – Cloisonne, bronze or brass, figure vases and bowls, Samurai swords, knives, and helmets.
- Textiles & Art – kimonos, robes, Chinese, Persian & Oriental carpets, rugs & mats, gouache on paper, rice paper watercolors, fans, woodcuts, woodblocks, room dividers & screens.
- Modern Furniture (Mid-Century) – Interested in unique forms and designs by known makers such as George Nakashima, Vladimir Kagan, Molly Gregory, Paul McCobb, Herman Miller.
- Designer Furniture – Good clean reproduction and style furniture by various makers including but not limited to Pennsylvania House, Ashley, Ethan Allen, Copeland Furniture Manufacturing Company, Baker Furniture Company, Herman Miller, Lane Furniture Company Durham, Drexel Heritage, Stickley, Alfresco Lifestyles and many others.
- Many types of furniture including chests of drawers, bookcases, highboys, chairs, blanket chests, dower’s chests, marble tops, sideboards, dressers, tables, buffets, corner cupboards, dining room sets, bedroom sets and China cabinets. Real wood!
- Period Furniture – American, English & Continental, including William and Mary, Queen Anne, Georgian, Regency, Windsor, Chippendale, Sheraton, Federal, Empire and Victorian.
Military Items & Sporting Items
- Military Items – Uniforms, swords, helmets, bayonets, knives, photographs, insignia, medals, buttons, bullets, artillery rounds, trench art, military related books, armor, maps, souvenirs, Revolutionary War items, Civil War items, letters, log books, Spanish American War items, Korea, Vietnam and contemporary military items.
- Sporting Items – Duck & Fish decoys, early fishing licenses, fly rods, fishing reels, fishing lure and tackle boxes. In 2018, an antique turkey caller and a fishing reel each went for over $1,000.
Pottery & Porcelain
- British, French, German & American – Meissen, Spode, Staffordshire, Minton, Lowsestoff, Delft, Liverpool, Derby, Chelsea, Belleek, Worchester, Flight & Barr, Wedgewood, Sevres, Berlin Porcelain, KPM Porcelain, Vienna, Liverpool, Tucker, creamware, Mason, yellowware, pearlware, salt-glazed, mochaware, stoneware, faience, Majolica, Herend, Pfaltzgraff and more.
Jewelry, Silver, Watches, Pocket Watches, & Clocks
- Jewelry – Estate Jewelry & Silver. Keystone Auctions LLC takes the time to sort jewelry items and has large stones inspected by certified gemologists to correctly identify the items and allow competitive bidding to sell for more than a jeweler would. We sell jewelry, 10K, 14K, 18k gold, crystal, sterling silver flatware, costume jewelry, diamonds, sapphires, rubies, opals, garnets, emeralds, and pearls. Selling in all forms including rings, necklaces, pins, bracelets, lockets and enamel boxes.
- Costume Jewelry – Don’t discount your costume jewelry! Keystone Auctions LLC has buyers for costume jewelry such as rhinestone, crystal, earrings, necklace by named brand makers and others. Highlights include Tiffany, Gorham, Schreiner, Miriam Haskell, Hollycraft, Weiss, Coro, ART, and much more.
- Watches, Pocket Watches & Clocks – In this day of cell phones believe it or not Keystone Auctions LLC has a market for watches, pocket watches and clocks ranging from RR Pocket Watches, to brand names like Hamilton and Patek Phillipe one which sold for over $1,000! to Mickey Mouse watches and Grandfather Clocks.
Toys, Trains, & Pop Culture Items
- Rock and Roll and Punk Rock memorabilia, jackets, belt buckles, signatures, clothing, photographs, tickets, guitars, musical instruments,
- Toys – Mechanical Banks, wind-up toys, Star Wars, tin litho toys, Marx, pressed steel cars and trucks, Hot Wheels, marbles, coin operated machines, Matchbox cars, gum ball machines, dolls and more like in demand Japanese Robbie the Robots and Hartland cowboys and horses!
- Trains – Lionel, American Flyer, MTB-model trains, Bachman, LGB-model trains, USA trains, Marx, Brass, live steamers and more.
- Pop Culture Items – Comic books, premiums, pins, buttons, character items, movie items, Big Little Books.
- Sports Memorabilia – Baseball cards, baseball bats, early football, signed items, posters, letters, and photographs.
- Rare Books, Maps, and Ephemera – We use Abe Books to research early and rare books.
Coins & Currency – US currency in all denominations including Morgan silver dollars, proof sets, gold & silver coins, silver certificates, large cents, mercury dimes, and coins as well as foreign coins.
Other items we auction are medical items and bags, vintage firefighters helmets, police memorabilia, nautical, boating and sailing items, scientific and automotive collectibles, early Christmas and Halloween decorations. Plus musical instruments from stringed: including guitars, violins, to wind: trumpets, horns, flutes, and a piano or two.
Automobiles and Real Estate – generally in conjunction with an estate.
- Read our Bidder’s Guide for more sales information (Payment, Shipping, Bidding).
- Check Out our Auction Day Video Clips to see an example of the bidding process in action.
- See the Services page for more examples of items sold.
- See this page for Recent Auction Highlights and Links Past Auction Highlights / Links