Keystone Auctions LLC is York, Pennsylvania’s leading-edge auction company (Auction House). We use the latest technology and multiple big name online platforms to bring together thousands of bidders on auction day.
Keystone Auctions LLC specializes in auctioning: Antiques, Fine Art, Fine and Costume Jewelry, Gold, Sterling Silver, US Coins, Americana, Folk Art, Mid-Century and Antique Furniture, Militaria, Porcelain/China, Toys, Cast Iron, Political Items, Model Trains, Unique Decorative Items, Real Estate & Much More! Scroll through the pictures for examples. CALL US TO TALK ABOUT CONSIGNING. 717 755 8954 or 717 850 2513 We work actively in the South Central Pennsylvania and have an office in Chestnut Hill/Philadelphia, PA area.
If you are selling a significant collection, an estate or just a few valuable items, Keystone Auctions LLC will construct an auction designed to maximize the exposure and returns of your items. Keystone Auctions utilizes the expertise of its staff to identify, catalog and properly list promote and advertise your items. Keystone Auctions has an extensive background in Antiques, Art, Folk Art, Bronzes, Marble Statues, Musical Instruments, Early Leather Bound Books, Bibles, Documents, Military Items, Swords, Knives, Antique Firearms, Ephemera, Holiday Items, Costume Jewelry, Fine Jewelry, Clocks, Pocket Watches, Wrist Watches, Early Toys, Trains, Comic Books, Pop Culture and much more.
Keystone Auctions LLC has been in business since 2009 and has sold millions of dollars worth of consignments for its customers. Customers include museums, historical societies, executor, executrix, lawyers, business, collectors, antique dealers and homeowner. Keystone Auctions LLC services the York, Lancaster, Reading, Gettysburg, Philadelphia, Chestnut Hill, Devon, Media, Chester Springs, Downingtown areas in Pennsylvania as well as Baltimore, MD and Washington D.C. metro areas.
Keystone Auctions LLC is a full-service auction company, offering professional pickups and moving, whether you’re selling one item, need an entire house clean out or want an onsite auction. See our Services tab for more information.
CALL KEYSTONE AUCTIONS TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Consignment phone number 717 850 2513
Click these Links for More Information:
- Our Location
- Keystone Auctions in the Media
- Onsite Auctions
- Specialty Auctions
- House Clean-outs
Add our webpage to your Favorites to easily check back for auction updates, “like” our facebook page FB Link, or sign up for our mailing list for notifications (A link to sign up is at the bottom of the Bidder’s Guide page). You can now follow us on instagram CLICK HERE
Trending Auction Items
Advertising & General Store Items – Tobacco & cigar advertising, Coca-Cola, soda pop advertising, Country store displays, oil and gas station signs, advertising calendars, pin-ups, candy counter jars, and more
Art – Fine, Folk, & Pop Art:
- Fine Art – Original art, watercolors, oil paintings, prints, bronze & marble sculptures. We subscribe to AskArt to identify listed artists.
- Folk Art – Redware’s Graffito, blue decorated stoneware, chalkware, spatterware, wood carvings, whimseys, treenware, decoys, Frakturs, scrimshaw, watercolors, paint decorated, quilts, rugs, weathervanes, iron, trade signs, walking sticks or cane collections and many other oddities.
- Pop Art – Movies, cultural objects, comic book art, comic strip art, advertising, and design art, science fiction, technology, architectural and movie posters.
Asian/Oriental Works of Art:
- Oriental Ceramics & Jewelry – Antique Blue ceramics, Blue White, Famille Verte, Famille Rose, Japanese Imari, Canton, Satsuma, snuff bottles, jade jewelry, figures, chops, and forms.
- Oriental Metal-ware & Military Items & Weapons – Cloisonne, bronze or brass, figure vases and bowls, Samurai swords, knives, and helmets.
- Textiles & Art – kimonos, robes, Chinese, Persian & Oriental carpets, rugs & mats, gouache on paper, rice paper watercolors, fans, woodcuts, woodblocks, room dividers & screens.
- Modern Furniture (Mid-Century) – Interested in unique forms and designs by known makers such as George Nakashima, Vladimir Kagan, Molly Gregory, Paul McCobb, Herman Miller.
- Designer Furniture – Good clean reproduction and style furniture by various makers including but not limited to Pennsylvania House, Ashley, Ethan Allen, Copeland Furniture Manufacturing Company, Baker Furniture Company, Herman Miller, Lane Furniture Company Durham, Drexel Heritage, Stickley, Alfresco Lifestyles and many others.
- Many types of furniture including chests of drawers, bookcases, highboys, chairs, blanket chests, dower’s chests, marble tops, sideboards, dressers, tables, buffets, corner cupboards, dining room sets, bedroom sets and China cabinets. Real wood!
- Period Furniture – American, English & Continental, including William and Mary, Queen Anne, Georgian, Regency, Windsor, Chippendale, Sheraton, Federal, Empire and Victorian.
Military Items & Sporting Items:
- Militaria – Uniforms, swords, helmets, bayonets, knives, photographs, insignia, medals, buttons, bullets, artillery rounds, trench art, military related books, armor, maps, souvenirs, Revolutionary War items, Civil War items, letters, log books, Spanish American War items, Korea, Vietnam and contemporary military items.
- Sporting Items – Duck & Fish decoys, early fishing licenses, fly rods, fishing reels, fishing lure and tackle boxes. In 2018, an antique turkey caller and a fishing reel each went for over $1,000.
Pottery & Porcelain:
- British, French, German & American – Meissen, Spode, Staffordshire, Minton, Lowsestoff, Delft, Liverpool, Derby, Chelsea, Belleek, Worchester, Flight & Barr, Wedgewood, Sevres, Berlin Porcelain, KPM Porcelain, Vienna, Liverpool, Tucker, creamware, Mason, yellowware, pearlware, salt-glazed, mochaware, stoneware, faience, Majolica, Herend, Pfaltzgraff and more.
Jewelry, Silver, Watches & Clocks:
- Jewelry – Estate Jewelry & Silver. Keystone Auctions LLC takes the time to sort jewelry items and has large stones inspected by certified gemologists to correctly identify the items and allow competitive bidding to sell for more than a jeweler would. We sell jewelry, 10K, 14K, 18k gold, crystal, sterling silver flatware, costume jewelry, diamonds, sapphires, rubies, opals, garnets, emeralds, and pearls. Selling in all forms including rings, necklaces, pins, bracelets, lockets and enamel boxes.
- Costume Jewelry – Don’t discount your costume jewelry! Keystone Auctions LLC has buyers for costume jewelry such as rhinestone, crystal, earrings, necklace by named brand makers and others. Highlights include Tiffany, Gorham, Schreiner, Miriam Haskell, Hollycraft, Weiss, Coro, ART, Kenneth J. Lane, and much more.
- Watches, Pocket Watches & Clocks – In this day of cell phones believe it or not Keystone Auctions LLC has a market for watches, pocket watches and clocks ranging from RR Pocket Watches, to brand names like Hamilton and Patek Phillipe.
Toys, Trains, & Pop Culture Items:
- Rock and Roll and Punk Rock memorabilia, jackets, belt buckles, signatures, clothing, photographs, tickets, guitars, musical instruments,
- Toys – Mechanical Banks, wind-up toys, Star Wars, tin litho toys, Marx, pressed steel cars and trucks, Hot Wheels, marbles, coin operated machines, Matchbox cars, gum ball machines, dolls and more like in demand Japanese Robbie the Robots and Hartland cowboys and horses!
- Trains – Lionel, American Flyer, MTB-model trains, Bachman, LGB-model trains, USA trains, Marx, Brass, live steamers and more.
- Pop Culture Items – Comic books, premiums, pins, buttons, character items, movie items, Big Little Books. Example of item sold is in this publication: Kovel’s Article Link
- Sports Memorabilia – Baseball cards, baseball bats, early football, signed items, posters, letters, and photographs.
- Rare Books, Maps, and Ephemera – We use Abe Books to research early and rare books.
Coins & Currency: US currency in all denominations including Morgan silver dollars, proof sets, gold & silver coins, silver certificates, large cents, mercury dimes, and coins as well as foreign coins.
Other items we auction are medical items and bags, vintage firefighters helmets, police memorabilia, nautical, boating and sailing items, scientific and automotive collectibles, early Christmas and Halloween decorations. Plus musical instruments from stringed: including guitars, violins, to wind: trumpets, horns, flutes, and a piano or two. Automobiles and Real Estate – generally in conjunction with an estate.